Parking and Congested Traffic (PACT) Program
Welcome! To address serious traffic congestion in our business district, the City has established the Parking and Congested Traffic (PACT) program. We invite you to be an active participant in the process. To aid you in being involved, we have curated these pages to include:
- Project related meeting schedule
- Calendar of events
- Maps, photos, and past studies
- Ways to contact us with your input
The goal of the PACT Program website portal is to ensure that our community is well-informed and has an effective communication channel as we embark on this lengthy process.
Ultimately, residents, affected businesses, and employees who work in the area need to know what the PACT program will mean for them.
Questions, concerns, thoughts? Let us know! Click here.
- Business District Parking Space Data
- Pine Cone Articles 2014-2015
- 2014 Memorandum - Parking Management Recommendations
- 1999 Walker Consultants Parking Study - Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Parking Management Presentation 10.4.2022
- Parking Management Staff Report 10.04.2022
- Herald Article - April 5, 2023
- Carmel PACT Press Release 4-4-2023
- Contract with MRG for Parking Management Consulting
- Staff report - 2-7-23 Approving Contract with MRG
- MC Weekly Article on PACT 4-13-2023
- 2013 Walker Consultants Parking Study - Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Read more