- Agenda packets for each City meeting will be published online and made available at the links below.
- Agenda packets for regular meetings will be available online at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting, and at least 24 hours in advance for special meetings.
- Upcoming meetings for the next six months are currently listed on the City’s calendar of events.
- Searching Past Meeting Agendas by Topic - instructions can be found HERE.
MEETING VIDEO AND LIVESTREAM
- Click HERE to watch videos and LIVE meetings on the City’s YouTube channel. Meetings will be broadcast live on YouTube and then posted on the City’s YouTube channel.
- On-demand video of past meetings may also be available if a red triangle “play button” icon is in the Online Agenda column for a meeting, otherwise, it will be posted on YouTube channel.
ZOOM AND HYBRID MEETING PARTICIPATION
- As of Spring 2023, most meetings will be held in person and via Zoom (“hybrid meetings”). Zoom participation information will be posted on the first page of the agenda if the meeting is hybrid.
- For Information about Hybrid Meetings using Zoom Webinar – Click HERE.
Below is a list of published meeting agendas, arranged by date, with the most recent at the top of the list.