Agenda packets for each City meeting will be published and made available here for public review prior to each meeting.
Upcoming meetings for the next six months are currently listed on the City’s calendar of events. Agenda packets for regular meetings will be available below, at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
For those using Windows to stream meetings please click here.
Click here to watch videos and LIVE meetings on the City’s YouTube channel.
Watching Archived Meetings
- Find the meeting you would like to watch below.
- click the red triangle play button icon to the right of the meeting you would like to watch.
- An agenda for the meeting will launch.
- Click the links on the far left of the agenda to watch the section of the meeting of interest.
- A video player will launch and the meeting recording will begin playing.
- You can also view past meeting videos on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cityofcarmelbythesea
For best results, we recommend using an up-to-date web browser.
Searching for Past Meeting Recordings and Agendas
The last six months of all City meetings appear on this page. To search for a specific meeting:
- In the top drop-down box choose a date range for the meeting you are looking for. The default is a 6-month span.
- Choose the meeting type.
- Click the search button.
- Scroll down to review the search results.
If you change any of the search criteria after an initial search you will need to click the search button again.
Searching Past Meeting Agendas by Topic - instructions can be found HERE.