If you are new to the area the following are some of the local utilities and service providers:
- Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E)
- California American Water (CalAm)
- GreenWaste Recovery (Trash and Recycling)
- Carmel Area Wastewater District (sewer)
- Cable/Internet/Phone: ex. Comcast, AT&T/ DirectTV, or others
Because the City of Carmel-by-the-Sea does not have street number addresses you will need your lot and block number and parcel number to set-up your utilities. Contact the Planning Department at 831-620-2010 to obtain this information.