Local non-profit grant opportunity
Submit an application for City Council grant funds thru March 22, 2019.
The City of Carmel-by-the-Sea is accepting grant applications as part of the Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Council Discretionary Funds Grant Program. Applications are due by 5 P.M on March 22, 2019 and may be mailed to the City, P.O. Box CC, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA 93921, delivered to City Hall located on Monte Verde Street between Ocean and Seventh Avenues, or emailed to Ashlee Wright at email@example.com
The purpose of the grant is to support local organizations that provide community, environmental and/or social services that benefit the City or the community and enhance the well-being of Carmel-by-the-Sea residents.
Every organization that submits a completed application by the deadline will be considered, but not all groups may receive funding. The maximum amount of funding per application is $3,000. Applications must meet the eligibility guidelines below:
- Must be located within the City of Carmel-by-the-Sea or provide community, environmental or social services to the community of Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Must be a nonprofit community based 501© organization or a Carmel school
- Must directly provide the community service(s) for which City funds are sought
- Must have no outstanding debt due to the City
- Must not be financially dependent upon receiving City support to meet the organization’s annual budget and operational requirements