Calling All Crafters!
Calling all craft people. The City of Carmel-by-the-Sea invites you to jury for the upcoming 51st Homecrafters’ Marketplace.
The Selection Committee will jury new and returning vendors’ crafts on Wednesday, July 20, 2022, at the Carmel Woman’s Club between the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm, no appointment necessary. The Carmel Womans’ Club is located in Carmel-by-the-Sea on San Carlos & 9th.
Crafts must be hand-made by the applicant and you must represent your own work. Please bring the following with you on Wednesday, July 20:
- A completed jury application
- A copy of your valid California Seller’s Permit (if you have one, you will need to provide a copy if you are admitted to the show)
- 5-10 samples of your work
- Photographs to leave with the Selection Committee
- Drawing of your booth display
- Non-refundable $25.00 jury fee which must be paid in cash or check.
The 51st Homecrafters’ Marketplace will be held on Saturday, November 19th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm in the North Lot of Sunset Center located on 8th Avenue between San Carlos and Mission Streets.
Information and a Jury Application can be found on the City’s website, www.ci.carmel.ca.us, or call the Community Activities Department at 831-620-2020 or email email@example.com