Voter Preparedness Online Workshop
Voter Preparedness Workshop: Tips and Deadlines to Make Your Vote Count!
Two chances to participate: Friday September 18th, 2020 10:00am – 11:00am OR on Friday September 25th, 2020 10:00am – 11:00am.
Zoom Meeting Info:
- Meeting Link
- Meeting ID: 899 7866 6806
- Passcode: 458136
- Join by phone: +1 669 900 9128
Ayna Gutierrez from Monterey County Elections will talk about voting and election resources:
- Learn how to check your voter registration status and update address
- information https://voterstatus.sos.ca.gov/
- Stay informed regarding important dates and voting deadlines. The deadline to
- register to vote is October 19, 2020.
- Get information about vote-by-mail options and in-person voting best practices
- Learn how to return your ballot in the mail or to any drop-off location in the state.
- Learn how to sign up for Where’s My Ballot? to receive notifications about
- tracking your ballot
There will be time for Q &A