What qualifies for Zip Books?
- Books, audiobooks (including Playaways) and DVDs.*
- Books must cost less than $50.00 through Amazon, $75 for audiobooks or Playaways, or $30 for DVDs.
- Material not currently owned by the library.
- Materials must be currently released and a new copy must be available for purchase on Amazon.
- Requests are approved in accordance with the Collection Development Policy.
* The Library is using its own funds to purchase Zip Books at this time.
How do I request a Zip Book?
- Complete the Zip Books request form.
- Library staff will review the request and send you an email update within 8 business days.
- If your Zip Books request is approved, you’ll receive a package containing your requested item.
- You may request up to 2 Zip Books per month.
- You must have a current Harrison Memorial Library card in good standing.
How do I return a Zip Book?
- Return the item to the circulation desk.
- Or return the Zip Books in one of our book drops, with a note stating your name and the words “Zip Book”