What qualifies for Zip Books?
- Books, audiobooks (including Playaways) and DVDs.*
- Books must cost less than $50.00 through Amazon, $75 for audiobooks or Playaways, or $30 for DVDs.
- Material not currently owned by the library.
- Materials must be available for purchase on Amazon.
* DVD’s are usually not purchased through the Zip Book program. The Library is using own funds to support Zip Books at this time.
How do I request a Zip Book?
- Complete the Zip Books request form.
- Library staff will review the request and send you an email update within 1 week.
- If your Zip Books request is approved, you’ll receive a package containing your requested item.
- You may request up to 2 Zip Books per month.
- You must have a current Harrison Memorial Library card in good standing.
How do I return a Zip Book?
- Please do not return Zip Books until the Library is reopened.
- All materials will have a due date of June 30.
- Please keep the packing slip to return with the item when the Library is reopened.