The Gathering Place is a free community meeting space in the Harrison Memorial Library that:
- seats up to 20 people
- includes access to wifi; and
- a projector/projection screen.
The Gathering Place was made possible by the generosity of Lacy Buck Williams and the Carmel Public Library Foundation.
For reservations please call 831-624-4629, text email@example.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations are limited to groups of 2-20 people, for a maximum of 2 hours per day, including setup/cleanup time.
- The Gathering Place is only available during the Library’s open hours.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 year in advance.
- The Gathering Place may not be used for commercial purposes, including the offering or solicitation of goods, services, or memberships.
- If you need assistance with the projector, please let staff know in advance of your reservation.
- Please be considerate of others and clean up before leaving the Gathering Place.
All groups using the Gathering Place must abide by the Gathering Place Policy.
Other Local Meeting Rooms:
- All Saints’ Episcopal Church, 9th Ave. & Dolores St., Carmel, CA, 93921
- American Legion Hall, Dolores St. & 8th Ave., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Carmel Unified School District
- Carmel Women’s Club, 9th Ave. & San Carlos St., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Church of the Wayfarer, Lincoln St. at 7th Ave., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Monterey County Free Libraries
- Monterey Peninsula College, 980 Fremont St., Monterey, CA 93940
- Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific St., Monterey, CA 93940
- La Playa Hotel, Camino Real at 8th Ave., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Sunset Center, 8th Ave. & San Carlos St., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Vista Lobos Community Room, 831-620-2020 Torres St. between 3rd & 4th Aves., Carmel, CA, 93921