Articles & News
- Access World News: US & world news
- California Digital Newspaper Collection: Selected newspapers, 1846-present
- Carmel Magazine: 2006-present
- Carmel Pine Cone: 1915-2006 (with some search tips) and 2007-present
- Consumer Reports: Online version
- General OneFile: One-stop source for newspaper & magazine articles
- General OneFile Newsstand: US & world news articles & broadcasts
- Monterey County Herald: Search articles from 2002-present
- Monterey County Weekly: Archived and searchable, 1998-present
- Monterey Historical Newspapers: 1846-1959
- PressReader provides more than 7,000 domestic and international newspapers and magazines, from 160 countries. Stay current with reliable news. To sign in, choose Library or Group, then select Harrison Memorial Library. You’ll then need to create an account.
New York Times in the library or offsite – Create an account with your personal email address, or “Log In” if you already have created an account. Offsite use gives you a one-time pass, but you can revisit our link every day.
New York Times restrictions:
- Mobile apps are available only for off-site access.
- Articles from 1923-1980 are not available for on-site access. However, you can access 5 articles per day from this date range via off-site access.
- The Crosswords app is not included. However, crosswords from the past week, as well as a handful from the archive, are available in the Crosswords section.
- The Cooking app is not included, but you can access recipes via the Food section on nytimes.com.