The Gathering Place is a free community meeting space in the Harrison Memorial Library. It seats up to 20 people, and includes access to wifi and a projector/projection screen.
Please call 831-624-6249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reservation.
- Reservations are limited to groups of 2-20 people, for a maximum of 2 hours per day, including setup/cleanup time.
- The Gathering Place is only available during the Library’s open hours.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 year in advance.
- The Gathering Place may not be used for commercial purposes, including the offering or solicitation of goods, services, or memberships.
- If you need assistance with the projector, please let staff know in advance of your reservation.
- Please be considerate of others and clean up before leaving the Gathering Place.
The Gathering Place was made possible by the generosity of Lacy Buck Williams and the Carmel Public Library Foundation.
Local Meeting Rooms
- All Saints’ Episcopal Church, 9th Ave. & Dolores St., Carmel, CA, 93921
- American Legion Hall, Dolores St. & 8th Ave., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Carmel Unified School District
- Carmel Women’s Club, 9th Ave. & San Carlos St., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Carmel Youth Center, 4th Ave. & Torres St., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Church of the Wayfarer, Lincoln St. at 7th Ave., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Monterey County Free Libraries
- Monterey Peninsula College, 980 Fremont St., Monterey, CA 93940
- Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific St., Monterey, CA 93940
- La Playa Hotel, Camino Real at 8th Ave., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Sunset Center, 8th Ave. & San Carlos St., Carmel, CA, 93921
- Vista Lobos Community Room, 831-620-2020 Torres St. between 3rd & 4th Aves., Carmel, CA, 93921