What went out in 2019?
Our most popular items
Here at the end of the year, let’s take a moment to look back at what Carmel was reading, watching and thinking about in 2019.
These are the most checked-out items in our collection from the past year. How many of them have you read?
- Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens
- City of Girls, By Elizabeth Gilbert
- In a House of Lies, by Ian Rankin
- The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides
- A Better Man, by Louise Penny
- Redemption, by David Baldacci
- Unsolved, by James Patterson
- Contraband, by Stuart Woods
- The New Girl, by Daniel Silva
- Ask Again, Yes, by Mary Beth Keane
- Educated, by Tara Westover
- Raising Your Spirited Child, by Mary Kurcinka
- Old Monterey; California’s Adobe Capital, by Laura Bride Powers
- Becoming, by Michelle Obama
- The Library Book, by Susan Orlean
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone, by Lori Gottlieb
- The Art of Simple, by Eleanor Ozich
- Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Best Coast by Chandler O’Leary
- The Honey Bus, by Meredith May