Stay safe and get the library materials you’ve been waiting for with curbside pickup.
Starting Monday, July 20, we’re making some changes to our curbside service.
How does Curbside Pickup work?
1. Put your items on hold
Log into the library catalog with your library card and password.
Select the item you want and click “Place hold,” then “Confirm hold.”
You can also call us at 831-624-4629 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will place holds for you.
2. Schedule your pickup date
Now you get to choose your pickup date!
When your holds are ready, you’ll get an email with a link to our pickup scheduling form. Please fill out the form within 5 days, or your holds will expire from your account.
3. Come pick up your items
On your scheduled pickup day, come to the back door of the Harrison Memorial Library at the corner of 6th and Lincoln, between 10am and 4pm.
Your holds will be in a bag marked with the first 3 letters of your last name and the last 4 digits of your library card number, and they will already be checked out to your account.
Can’t make your pickup day? Don’t want your items anymore?
- Text us at email@example.com (yes, you can text to an email address)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 831-624-4629
Good to know
- Items will already be checked out to your library account, so pick them up as soon as possible.
- Your items will be in bags marked with the first 3 letters of your last name and the last 4 digits of your card number.
- Holds will be staged at the back door of the library at the corner of 6th Ave and Lincoln St.
How do I return borrowed materials to the library?
You can return library materials to the book drop at the front of the Harrison Memorial Library in the garden, at the corner of Ocean Ave and Lincoln St.
Returned materials will be quarantined for at least 4 days before being checked-in and cleared from your library account.
We no longer charge late fines, so you won’t be fined, even if your materials are overdue when you return them.
For questions, please call 831-624-4629, Monday through Friday, 10am - 4pm.