Zip books are now available at your library!
Request books or audiobooks and have them delivered to your home.
WHAT QUALIFIES FOR ZIP BOOKS SERVICE?
- Books or audiobooks that are not already owned by the Library.
- Books must cost less than $50.00 through Amazon, or $75 for audiobooks.
- Books must already be published – no forthcoming books.
HOW TO REQUEST ZIP BOOKS:
- You must have a current Harrison Memorial Library card in good standing.
- Complete the Zip Books request form online or print a Zip Books request formand submit it in person at the Library.
- Library staff will review the request to determine eligibility. We will send an email update about your request status within 1 week.
- If your Zip Books request is approved, you will receive a package containing your requested item and a note on the packing slip indicating ‘Zip Books’. Please keep the slip in the book until you return it to the library.
- You may request up to 5 Zip Books per month.
HOW TO RETURN ZIP BOOKS:
- Zip Books item must be returned in-person to the Library. Please include the packing slip when you return the item to the Library service desk.
- You may not return Zip Books in the book drop