- Go to the library’s online
- Select “Log in to your account” near
the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Log in with your library card number and password. If
you do not know your password, bring your library card to the
library and speak to a staff member at the Front Desk, or call
624-4629 and have your library card number ready.
- Select the “Renew” checkbox next to each item, then finish by
choosing the “Renew Selected” button. Or, renew everything at
once by choosing the “Renew All” button. An item may be renewed
once unless a hold has been placed by another patron.
- Check the due date to make sure that item renewed for three
weeks. The “Renew” column will show how many renewals have
occurred and how many are left.
- A “Not Renewable” notice means the item needs to be returned
to the library.