Placing a Hold Online
- Go to the library’s online catalog.
- Search by entering the author’s name, the title, subject or keyword.
- Check the box next to the item you wish to place on hold.
- Choose “Place Hold“.
- Log into your account using your library card number and password.
- Choose a library location where you wish to pick up your hold (Main Library or Park Branch).
- Click the blue “Confirm” button at the bottom of the form.
- When your item is available for pick-up, we’ll let you know by email or phone.